- Basic Privileges
- Terms & Conditions
PURCHASE AMOUNT ACCUMULATION
e-MEMBERSHIP MEMBERS AND PRIVILEDGES
SHOES & BAGS
ANAM QT SPA
ANNA SANCTUARY WELLNESS SPA
Calvin & Klein Jeans
SHOES & BAGS
SHOES & BAGS
SHOES & BAGS
BEST WESTERN PREMIER HAVANA NHATRANG HOTEL
1988 FOREST JUICE COFFEE
FOODS & BEVERAGES
FOODS & BEVERAGES
SHOES & BAGS
SHOES & BAGS
Lock & Lock
MUINE BAY RESORT
HEALTH & BEAUTY
SHOES & BAGS
SAIGON SPORTS ACADEMY
SHOES & BAGS
FOODS & BEVERAGES
HEALTH & BEAUTY
BASIC MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CRESCENT MALL e-MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
Crescent Mall e-Membership Program is an online rewards program which is integrated with Crescent Mall Mobile Application allowing Members to accumulate purchase value and redeem rewards at Crescent Mall. Valid accumulated purchase value for reward redemption is only valid by the end of 30th June of each year. The Program shall be governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). By submitting an application for the Program and participating in it, you agree to all the Terms and Conditions set forth herein, including any amendments to these Terms and Conditions that Crescent Mall may make at Crescent Mall’s sole discretion from time to time. By your continued participation in the Program, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
- All qualied individuals from 18 years & above who has ID card and reside in Vietnam are entitled to apply for the Crescent Mall Membership Program.
- The applicant shall apply for Membership via Crescent Mall Application by downloading and registering on the application.
- At the point of registration, the applicant shall provide his current and accurate personal particulars as requested
- Each applicant is only entitled to apply for ONE (1) account and will be assigned only ONE (1) Crescent Mall Membership. Accumulated purchase value and rewards earned under this Membership account are non-transferable.
- The Crescent Mall Membership for the exclusive use of the Registered Member. Members are strictly prohibited from allowing non-members to use their Crescent Mall Membership to enjoy its privileges.
- All Membership will start from the date of registering to Crescent Mall Application
- Members enjoy a long-term Membership Program that is renewed and extended after every one year. Crescent Mall reserves the right to set a xed Membership period or expiry period for Membership at any time. Crescent Mall reserves the right to cancel or amend the Program as it sees t.
- Members will be classied into following three (3) Membership tiers: i) Silver Membership, ii) Gold Membership, or iii) Platinum Membership.
- Upon successful Membership activation, all Members will be under the silver Membership. Through scanning receipt function of each Member account on Crescent Mall Mobile Application, Silver Members will be promoted to Gold Membership tier if their total accumulated purchase amount reach to minimum VND 100,000,000 within the rst operation year of Crescent Mall e-Membership Program (by 30th June, 2017) and within the next 12 months of each following year; or Members will be promoted to the Platinum Membership tier if their total accumulated purchase amount reach to minimum VND 200,000,000 within the rst operation year of Crescent Mall e-Membership Program (by 30th June, 2017) and within the next 12 months of each following year.
- Gold Members and Platinum Members tier must continue to accumulate a minimum purchase amount (Minimum VND 200,000,000 for Platinum Members and minimum VND 100,000,000 for Gold Members) within the next 12 months (by 30th June) of each following year from the time their Membership was upgraded to maintain their Membership level. In the event Platinum Members or Gold Members do not reach to the minimum accumulated purchase amount requirement within the next 12 months (by 30th June) in the following year from the time their Membership upgraded, their Membership will automatically be demoted to the lower Membership tier.
- Members who are qualied for the Platinum Membership or Gold Membership will be promoted on the 15th day of each month. Members who are no longer qualied for the Platinum Membership or Gold Membership will also be demoted from 1st July from the second year after the time they were promoted to current Membership level. For example, if a member scan and submit their qualied receipts through his/her e-Membership account on Crescent Mall App from 1 January 2017 to 30 June 2017 and accumulate a total purchase amount of VND 100,000,000 by the end of 30 June 2017, he will be promoted to a Gold Membership on 15 July 2017.
- Crescent Mall reserves the right to terminate Memberships for breach of the Terms and Conditions.
3. PURCHASE VALUE
- Members may accumulate purchase value for purchases made at all retailers at Crescent Mall except for those listed below (*). You may also ask for help at the Customer Service Desk at Ground oor of Crescent Mall.
- The Member may accumulate purchase value by submitting an image of the receipt of a purchase made at participating retailers on the Crescent Mall App.
- Any receipt submitted to accumulate purchase value must show the following details: i) shop name, ii) mall name, (iii) purchase amount, (iv) receipt number, and v) receipt date and time. Receipts longer than 30 cm should be shortened by folding the receipt without blocking any of the details that are required for submission stated in this clause. Any image of the receipt should be clear and easily readable. Crescent Mall reserves the right not to accumulate purchase value in the event that the receipt image is unclear or incomplete. Any decision on the validity of the receipt submitted is at Crescent Mall’ sole discretion, and any such decision by Crescent Mall shall be considered nal, conclusive and binding by you.
- Submission of the receipt must be no later than 3 days from the date the receipt was issued. The purchase value accumulation may take up to 7 working days to process. An email or notication via the Crescent Mall App may be sent to the Member when the purchase value is accumulated. Members may also check the accumulated purchase value on Crescent Mall Application
- Original proof of purchase that has been submitted for accumulation cannot be used to accumulate again. Members should keep proof of the purchase for a minimum of 7 working days or until when the purchase value accumulation has been approved to their Membership account. Any receipts presented or submitted for accumulation must be issued from the Member’s own purchases. Crescent Mall reserves the right to terminate the Membership immediately and without prior notice if a Member is found to submit another person’s receipt(s) to accumulate purchase value on his/her Membership account.
- Accumulated purchase value in members’ accounts each year will expire after 30th June of the next year. Member’s account shall begin with zero value and new accumulation starts after expiry date of each year (30th June every year). The Rewards from the year must be redeemed before the expiry date. Any Rewards in the Member’s account that has not been redeemed will be removed automatically at the end of expiry date.
- Accumulated purchase value may be cancelled, deleted or deducted at Crescent Mall’s sole discretion. Crescent Mall may delay for as long as necessary conrmation process for accumulated purchase value, which may be earned in breach of the Terms and Conditions or through an abuse of the Program.
- Upon accumulating purchase value, Members may be eligible for various rewards, such as gift vouchers, cash vouchers.
- Birthday rewards are only applicable for Crescent Mall Platinum & Gold Members during the Member’s birthday month. ONE (1) time redemption per Member per year only.
- Parking reward is applicable for Crescent Mall Platinum & Gold Members holding a valid parking card. Free parking card will only be issued upon presentation of Crescent Mall Membership at Information Desk. Each Member shall provide vehicle details at Information Desk and shall receive ONE (1) free parking ticket/ vehicle/ member. Free parking ticket is only available to use within the same day of ticket redemption. Parking rewards are non-exchangeable for cash.
- Rewards issued cannot be exchanged for cash or any other items.
5. CRESCENT MALL APPLICATION
- The Crescent App is only supported on Apple iOS 7.0 or above, or Android 2.3 or above.
- Your use of the Crescent Mall App should be in accordance with any specic instructions that may be provided.
- The Crescent Mall App will use the location services available in your smartphone. When the smartphone detects that you are within close proximity to any of the Malls, the Crescent Mall App may send a push notication to you via the App. You may disable this feature by adjusting the location settings on your smartphone.
- For lost or stolen mobile which runs Crescent Mall Application, please notify Information Desk immediately so that the system management department could stop all illegal access to your Crescent Mall Membership in time and support you with recovering your Membership on new mobile.
- Crescent Mall shall not be held liable for and disclaims any loss of Crescent Mall Membership Rewards by redemption from any unauthorized use of the Membership or illegal access by others.
- Crescent Mall reserves the right to cancel the Crescent Mall Membership and forfeit all accumulated purchase value on the Crescent Mall Membership of any Member who is found to have manipulated the usage of the Crescent Mall Membership in any unacceptable manner in violation of the Crescent Mall Membership Terms & Conditions.
- Crescent Mall reserves the right to modify the Terms & Conditions herein, the privileges, and cease and/or terminate the Crescent Mall Membership Program without prior notice.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Vietnam.
(*) This Crescent Mall e-Membership program is not applicable for receipts issued by Guardian, Baskin Robbins . This receipt limitation is subject to change without prior notice.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA
Crescent Mall respects concern of Customers about personal information privacy.
The issued clauses represent Crescent Mall’s policy with regards to the collection, usage, processing and disclosure of Personal information in accordance with regulations of Vietnamese laws.
1. Personal Information and methods of Personal information collection:
Personal information includes:
(a) Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and mobile or other phone numbers), age, ID card number, date of birth, gender and any other personal information; and
(b) Other contents (such as photographs and comments).
Customers may choose to provide Personal information to Crescent Mall in various ways, such as when applying for Crescent Mall Membership or participation in promotion programs or other privileges.
2. Purposes of Personal information collection:
Personal information of Members will be kept condential but may be used and/or disclosed by Crescent Mall for the following purposes:
(a)To process information for registering as Members, to store and manage Personal information of Members.
(b) To contact, inform and to provide Members with any advertising information, services or products and manage programs in which Members take part such as special events, contests, sweepstakes programs and surveys (for purposes of researching and analyzing customers’ prole, behavior, trends and activities).
(c) To support access to and use of the Crescent Mall Website and mobile services relating to Crescent Mall Membership.
(d)To respond to any queries and questions from customers.
(e) To prevent and detect fraud.
3. Sharing of Personal information:
Crescent Mall may share, disclose and transfer Personal information to the following third parties:
(i) Service providers for advertising purposes, sending invitation letters for special events, text messaging and other modes of communication;
(ii) Crescent Mall’s merchant partners who participate in extending discounts, promotions, gifts, redemptions and services to Crescent Mall Membership; and
(iii)Relevant authorities as required and/or under the applicable laws.
4. Members’ rights to collected Personal information:
(a) Refuse to receive any advertising information from Crescent Mall.
(b) Request Crescent Mall to stop processing Personal information for advertising purposes or any direct sale purposes.
(c) Access and/or make supplement, corrections to Personal information.
(d) Withdraw any consent previously conrmed to Crescent Mall in relation with using, processing and disclosing Personal information or stop registration as Member at any time. In some circumstances, if Members do not want their Personal information to be used or disclosed, it means that such Members cannot receive advertising and promotion information from Crescent Mall.
(e) Request Crescent Mall to examine, update, amend or delete their Personal information.
Members can exercise any of the aforementioned rights by:
- Sending requests via email: email@example.com
- Mailing to Crescent Mall as following address: Management Oce of Crescent Mall, 6 Floor, 101 Ton Dat Tien, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Filling information in Request Form at Information Desk
5. Time for Personal information retention:
Crescent Mall will retain all Personal information provided by Members on our internal system in the period of products, services provision or as long as fullling the purposes which it was collected or until the Personal information are required to be deleted by Member.